Wednesday, November 2, 2011

30 for 30 for 30 : Day Two

Hello!

Today was another beautiful fall day! So nice to have a good stretch of weather, especially after Sunday's torrential downpour! Today is day two of the challenge, and I'm doing great. I kind of regret the choice of sweater though, as I was sweating through my entire work shift! That might be the biggest problem with taking photos in advance- I might not want to wear the outfit on the particular day due to weather or physical activity. I can always shuffle the outfit lineup, though. Anyway, on to the outfit!


Mahoot wanted to be part of the photo- he's very fashionable.
A close up of the sequin tank top- notice the turquoise ones!
I chose a sequined headband to go with the tank top.

And Carlos did not want to be left out of the modelling.

1) Grey Jeans-Suzy Shier
8) Teal Cable Sweater- Suzy Shier
3) Blue Sequined Tank- Old Navy
No belt
Headband- Ardene's 
 
 
That's all for now, thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment