Wednesday, November 9, 2011

30 for 30 for 30 : Day Nine

Hello!

Another early post for me. I didn't think I'd make it out of bed before noon. I work til late again tonight, but then I have two days off! Finally, after 17 days. Today's outfit feels pretty south west. I feel like I should be wearing cowboy boots.

Turquoise jewelry! Why wouldn't I have some? It's sitting on a 1957 Moulin Rouge theatre programme. The last accessory photos were on a 1939 Golders Green Hippodrome programme. I've started a bit of a vintage theatre programme collection, which you'll see as accessory backdrops.

This shirt is very comfortable. Old Navy is the first store I've been able to buy button-up shirts that fit well.

The flowers are so sweet- plus they're teal, turquoise, blue and black! Perfect.

2) Dark Wash Jeans- Old Navy
4) Flowered White Shirt- Old Navy
 4) Teal Ribbed Tank- Eddie Bauer
1) Big Buckle Belt- Walmart
Necklace- Gift from my Mom
Earrings- Gift from my husband 

That's all for now, thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment