Tuesday, November 15, 2011

30 for 30 : Day Twelve

Hello!

So I said I would do an update on the backlog of my outfit posts today. Buuuut I got distracted and dyed my hair instead! I do have one outfit to show you, but otherwise, I think I'll get some photos done Thursday, my day off. At least then I won't have the itch to dye!

Last night I bleached my hair, and I was so excited to see cotton candy pink hair, but not the yellow roots I was sporting. So we went from this:

To this! Yay! I love turquoise, but the pale pink was sooo pretty, I decided to keep some. So I used a tiny bit of Punky Tuquoise and Punky Purple (which is really pink) mixed with a whole lot of conditioner to dilute the colours. I love it! I feel like a unicorn or fairy or big pile of cotton candy!

Oh yeah, and the bow is Hello Kitty!

And then we get to the outfit:




6) Blue Skinny Jeans-Joe Fresh
3) Teal Cardigan- Zellers
9) Black Satin V-Neck Tank- Winners
Leather hair bow- Ardene's
Necklace- Ardene's

Thanks for stopping by!   


1 comment: