Thursday, November 10, 2011

30 for 30 for 30 : Day Ten

Hello!

Today was a day to channel my favorite TV character, Penelope Garcia from Criminal Minds. Get it, channel? I'm hilarious in my own head. But Garcia is hilarious and has the cutest, quirkiest style. I would love to dress like her every day. But it's a bit over the top, so I dressed up like her on my day off. Hopefully you see the resemblance.

Cute vintage earrings. Buttons and bows are so pretty!

I'm jealous of Garcia's look but also of her mad computer skills.

more bling than you can shake a stick at!

All my pretties :)

7) Boot-cut Jeans- Bluenotes
10)Turquoise Cardigan- Old Navy 
10) Light Turquoise Ribbed Tank- Old Navy

Bracelets- Ardene's
Earrings- Vintage from my aunt
Starburst Ring - Pier One Imports
Silver and Turquoise Ring- Dollarama
Heart Necklace- Gift from my husband
Beaded Necklace - Ardene's 
 
This is the most I've worn in an outfit post! phew!
That's all for now, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment