Monday, November 7, 2011

30 for 30 for 30 : Day Seven

Hello!

Looong day today. Seven hours running around, on my feet all day makes me a crabby person. And my supervisor throws on another 3 hours tomorrow for training about an hour before my shift ended today. I wanted to cry. I know she needs to get me trained up so I'm a useful person, but it is too much last minute changes to my schedule! I had to practically yell, "I want a day off!" as I didn't get one at all last week. In fact, I haven't had a day off since the 23rd. Ahhhhh! No wonder I don't feel well, and want to rip someone's throat out. But enough about my work woes. I just really needed to vent. This is also a precusor to why my photos look like crap tonight. I snapped a few and really didn't care about focusing or lighting. They didn't turn out too bad, but this is my excuse. On to the photos!
This sh*t is bananas, and so are my earrings.

I've worn a poppy everyday since the 27th, in honour of Remembrance Day. The pin always stabs me, so I added a Canadian flag pin through the centre, which keeps me from losing it as well!

Like the new hair? I hope to have better pics tomorrow.

8) Trouser Jeans- Mark's Work Warehouse
5) Grey Cardigan- Walmart
2) Black Pockets Tank- Unionbay
1) Big Buckle Belt- Walmart

Earrings- Claire's
Bracelet- Thrifted
Necklace- Gift from my aunt   

1 comment:

  1. love the earrings a lot :D I'm following

    Check my blog and follow me if you like :)

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete