Tuesday, November 8, 2011

30 for 30 for 30 : Day Eight

Hello!

Getting my post up early today, since I won't be getting home from work til late tonight and will probably have no desire to type anything up! Welcome to my first follower, David from Sick by Trend. I spent a couple of hours putting together my latest outfit posts, so I'm now 6 more outfits in, and over 1/3rd done photo-wise. Just gotta keep up the motivation to post! Today's outfit is all about comfort- distressed jeans, soft bamboo sweater and a cozy scarf!


My hair is Punky Colour Purple (more like fuchsia!) and Color Jamz Huckleberry Blue.

Love love love the scarf! Though it's a square scarf so I only know the kerchief style of tying it.
4) Distressed Jeans - Dynamite
2) Bamboo Black Zip-Up- Costco
6) Turquoise and Silver Striped Tank- Old Navy
 2) Slim Silver Clasp Belt- Suzy Shier
Scarf- Le Chateau  

That's all for now, thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment