Sunday, November 6, 2011

30 for 30 for 30 : Day Six

Hello!

Today was a beautiful sunny day- perfect for grocery shopping and going to work- ha ha. Though my day was not all fun and games, I'm home now making mashed potatoes and gravy- mmmm. Possibly chicken or pork chops. But the gravy is the main thing! All right, on to the outfit!

Super in love with these glasses. See the rhinestones?

Because of the black on black, I decided to accessorize with rainbows!


Rainbow earrings, bracelet, hairclip and necklace!
6) Blue Skinny Jeans-Joe Fresh
7) Cropped Black Cardigan- Suzy Shier
9) Black Satin V-Neck Tank- Winners 

Earrings- Vintage from my aunt
Bracelet- Thrifted
Hair Clip- Ardene's
 Necklace- Prize from a family reunion (we have little games and a prize table)

That's all for now, my potatoes are boiling! Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment