Saturday, August 20, 2011

Starting Out



Hello!

I've been a huge fan of fashion/beauty/style blogs for a while now, and I've thought about starting my own. I don't feel like I'm a trend follower or trend setter, I just know what I like and what looks good on me. I'm a thrifty gal, so I like my clothing budget to stretch as far as it possibly can. I'm also not a waif, and I know I'm not gorgeous or anything. Who says that has to be the case to love clothes and makeup and all that loverly stuff! I was inspired by bloggers like Georgina, Sonia, and Mo. They are not size 0 but they still look fiiiine! Speaking of which, I'll be joining Mo, youlookfiiine, and hautehalifax as a haligonian blogger!

This blog will have OOTD, and possibly NOTD, some DIY, some knitting, some cats (I have 2), some food recipes, some product reviews, and anything else I can think of. It's going to be a learning process, so bear with me!

So, without further ado, here is my very first OOTD!




Tank: Old Navy
Vest: Giant Tiger
Jeans: Joe Fresh
Sneakers: Thrifted
Cuff: Claire's (bought it over 10 years ago!)


As you can tell by the background, I love turquoise, teal and green! I wore this outfit on a marathon shopping trip that took me from Barrington, Hollis, Spring Garden, Queen, Blowers then up to Mumford. I just had got back from shopping by myself when my mother calls and wants me to come out again with her, my dad, brother and aunt. Glad I did, though, as I bought a fabulous dress!

So far I have a few more posts lined up, so you will see more of me! Til then, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment