Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Black and teal

Hello!

I am sooo sore today! My friend and I went to the Canada Games Centre (which opened in April) yesterday to do a little exercising and hanging out in the pool. Having only walked as a form of exercise for months, I definitely felt it when I got home. I was in bed by 8:00 and slept til morning. Then I came home from work with the 30 Day Shred. Day one was haaard, but I hope to keep it up! I know I'll be sore for the first week or so, but it should be worth it.

Any way, on to the OOTD!



That would be my cat Carlos stealing the spotlight.



This photo gives you a better look at my hair.



Sooo blurry, but one of the better photos! I need a tripod.



Tank Top: Eddie Bauer (thrifted)
V-Neck: Suzy Shier
Jeans: Bluenotes
Necklace: Ardenes

I finally got hold of the hair salon. They are booked solid, so I won't be getting my hair cut until September 18th! Yikes. I will be sure to book my next appointment immediately after I get it done!

Anyhoo, that's all for now. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment